- 2009, MFA, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- 2006, BFA, Columbus College of Art & Design, Columbus, OH
Molly Jo Burke is a student in the Arts Administration, Education and Policy doctoral program specializing in Cultural Policy and Arts Management. Molly received her undergraduate degree in Fine Arts from Columbus College of Art and Design. She went on to receive her MFA in glass from The Ohio State University and is a glass artist represented by Sherrie Gallerie. Molly has taught glass classes at the Corning Museum of Glass and has been a recipient of Greater Columbus Arts Council's Individual Artist Fellowship with her husband and collaborator, Nate Gorgen. Molly has served on the board for the Roy G Biv Nonprofit gallery for Emerging Arts and also served as a board chair from 2013-2018.
Fun fact: Molly is a retired balloon artist. She can make a monkey, teddy bear, dog, frog, dinosaur...but no bicycles.
- Arts Advocacy
- Non Profit Arts Management
- Cultural Policy
- Research into Sustainable Arts Communities
- Art Centers for Emerging Artists